Covid19 Update - May 16th

North Park activities have been postponed indefinitely, and with Governor Cuomo’s extension of shelter-in-place thru June 13th, we will not be able to conduct on ice tryouts this Spring. We will update our plan for 2020-21 once NYSAHA provides notice to member organizations that programs may resume.

If you have interest in North Park, you are welcome and encouraged to register for our Tryouts under our Programs tab. This registration is free of charge, and this will add you to the distribution list for future updates.